TOP RANKED RESOURCES:|
- APA Format Style - "These OWL resources will help you learn how to use the American Psychological Association (APA) citation and format style. This section contains resources on in-text citation and the References page, as well as APA sample papers, slide presentations, and the APA classroom poster."
- Chicago Manual of Style - Collection of style questions and answers relevant to manuscript editing. Sortable by subject.
- Purdue Univ. Online Writing Lab - Compilation of style manuals in several different disciplines.
- American Heritage Book of English Usage, The - With a detailed look at grammar, style, diction, word formation, gender, social groups and scientific forms, this valuable reference work is ideal for students, writers, academicians and anybody concerned about proper writing style.
- Basic Elements of English - Grammar tutorials offered by the English Department at the University of Calgary.
- Common Errors in English - Explains a number of common spelling and usage errors in English.
- Elements of Style, The - Provides the principal requirements of plain English style and concentrates attention on the rules of usage and principles of composition most commonly violated.
- Guide to Grammar and Style - Prepared by English professor Jack Lynch.
- Guide to Grammar and Writing - Prepared by Professor of English Charles Darling.
- Purdue Univ. Online Writing Lab - Offers handouts and exercises on grammar, spelling, and punctuation as well as PowerPoint presentations related to grammar and a section of handouts and resources for English as a Second Language learners. From Purdue University.