TOP RANKED RESOURCES:|
- FamilyDoctor.org - Health information for the whole family from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- HealthFinder.gov - Provides consumers with easy access to online, accurate health information. From the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Mayo Clinic - Offers information on diseases and conditions, healthy living, drugs, and self-care.
- Medical Dictionary
- Medical Encyclopedia
- MedlinePlus - EDITOR'S PICK - The National Library of Medicine's authoritative and current database of health information for consumers and health professionals. Coverage includes conditions and diseases, drug information, dictionaries, physician and healthcare directories, and links to other medical resources.
- Merck Manual of Medical Information: Home Edition - Comprehensive information about diseases, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment in easy-to-understand English. Features illustrations, photos, animations, and videos.
- National Cancer Institute - Offers listing of types of cancers, treatment options, clinical trials, and prevention and/or genetics information.
- National Institutes of Health - A-Z index of NIH health resources, clinical trials, health hotlines, MEDLINEplus, drug information.
- Symptom Checker - Need information as you determine what to do about your symptoms? Get help figuring them out by answering a series of questions.
- WebMD - Features a wide range of medical information, health and wellness tips, news, and more.