TOP RANKED RESOURCES:|
- 100 Milestone Documents that Shaped America - EDITOR'S PICK - The People's Vote, co-sponsored by the National Archives and Records Administration, National History Day, and U.S. News & World Report, invited Americans of all ages and educational backgrounds to vote for 10 of 100 milestone documents drawn mainly from the holdings of the National Archives.
- American Memory: Library of Congress - Rich collection of documents, photographs, recordings, and more devoted to American history and culture.
- AMDOCS: Documents for the Study of American History - Features links to texts from the 15th Century to the present.
- A Chronology of US Historical Documents - Site by the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
- Replace Your Vital Documents - "Fortunately, most important personal records can be replaced. Depending on the document you need, use these links as a starting point."
- U.S. National Archives and Records - Oversees the management of federal government records, including presidential diaries, historic correspondence, and a display of presidential gifts from around the world.
- Bill of Rights
- Declaration of Independence, The
- Emancipation Proclamation, The
- Federalist Papers, The
- Gettysburg Address, The
- Monroe Doctrine, The
- Presidential Inaugurations
- State of the Union Addresses
- U.S. Constitution
- U.S. National Archives: Resources for Genealogists and Historians - "Genealogists/Family Historians main page for information, events, and research in genealogy and family history."